- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies (ACCTA)
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC)
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB)
- Association of University and College Counseling Center Directors (AUCCCD)
AUCCCD is a non-profit organization whose primary purposes are
to promote the general institutional and professional practice and
interests of university and college counseling centers.
- The Counseling Center Village
Just as a real world village is made up of many individual homes, the
Counseling Center Village is made up of the many home pages — and other
web resources — created by college and university counseling centers
around the world. You will find here a wide range of resources for the
counseling center professional. Collaboration has never been easier!
Counseling Center Virtual Pamphlet Collection
- International Association of Counseling Services (IACS)
IACS in an accreditationg associtation for counseling services.
University and College Counseling Centers may apply for
accreditation evaluation by established IACS standards.
- Mental Health Licensing Resources (MHLR).
This site provides licensure resources for individuals practicing in mental
health fields. If your state board information is not included or is
incomplete, it is because many state boards do not have their rules,
regulations, or application procedures published on the web. The
information presented may be considered reliable, but is not guaranteed.
Only your state board can provide guaranteed information.
- Association for Psychological Type (MBTI)
- University Counseling Jobs (UCJ)
UCJ (formerly PICC or Positions in Counseling Centers) is a web database and serves as a clearinghouse for professional positions in university and college counseling centers.